As with everything else in this world you need to take care of your new extensions to make them last longer and stay beautiful.
1. Wash them! This is the most important point. Best way to wash off your make up is to use foam make up removers. You can buy them at the salon. Unfortunately if you don´t wash them properly, you will have dirt building up on them which will brake the bond of adhesive (I´m not even gonna go into the lengths that I need do to get that makeup off when doing infills!)
2. Don´t pick on your lashes! I always say to my clients- don´t do anything that will hurt them! If you pick and rub your lashes you might pull out natural lashes prematurely.
3. When you use make up: that includes eyeliners and other eye-makeup, wash them afterwards.
Don´t use any cotton pads or makeup wipes to remove it. The fiber will get stuck in them and again you might pull the extensions.
4. Brush them! Specially when you have volume lashes. We would like them to stay soft and fluffy as long as possible. Brush them every time after they have gotten wet.
5. Don´t use any make up, creams or anything else on lashes which has oil in them. Oil brakes the bond of the adhesive and they might come out prematurely.
6. Don´t get scared if you see some of the extensions coming off. Its normal and good! Your lashes are naturally shedding and when they fall out, new ones grow back (normal life cycle lasts for 60-90 days). This means that with the right application, you don´t need to have a break from extensions!
Otherwise, enjoy looking beautiful without putting any effort to it and love your lashes!