It´s all about eyebrows! They can either compliment your face or make it a disaster.
Here are just some mistakes I have come across with my work:
1. DON´T use black. Anything black on your eyebrows is a big no no! Its unnatural and very harsh on your face.
DO- choose a shade of brown instead.
2. DON´T over pluck your eyebrows. Thick eyebrows are in fashion at the moment and years of over plucking might result to hair loss.
INSTEAD - if you are not sure about shaping your brows, find a professional who will show you how to do it.
3. DON´T shave! Shaving is for your other parts of the body but not your brows. The skin near your eyebrows is very thin and you might end up cutting yourself.
DO try out other hair removing options like threading, waxing or tweezing. This way they´ll be pulled out from the root.
4. DON´T make your eyebrows uneven when plucking or shaping them.
INSTEAD if you have sparse or uneven shape use a pencil, powder and eyebrow gel to make them perfect.
5. DON´T draw your eyebrows too long on the tale. This is a bit extreme but your eyebrows and the hair line should not be connected.
6. DON´T have double eyebrows. We are born with two so lets leave it like that...
7. Having colorful eyebrows. Unless you´re full time job is being a clown or you are visiting a carnival, it is not a fashion statement to have blue, red or pink brows. They should not express your artistic soul.
I´m gonna finish off with some eyebrow mistakes I found on the internet.