- APPOINTMENT POLICY
- We require 24h (office hours) cancellation notification.
- First time clients need to arrive to their appointment 5 min earlier to fill in a client information form.
- Please arrive without any make up and on time.
- If a customer is late more then 15 min we have to cancel your appointment as we cannot do the service.
- All bookings receive a reminder via text message and email 48 hours before your appointment. If you don't receive neither of them, please contact us to make sure your appointment is booked.
- We don't serve any clients who are rude or threatening to any of our employes.
Golden Eyelashes requires 20% deposit for all eyelash extension bookings, including maintenance. The deposit amount is simply deducted from the total cost of your booking. All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits are required to ensure you will be attending your appointment and to cover our time if you don't.
If you are unable to pay a deposit, we are unable to book you in. You can also pay in store in cash during a consultation.
If your booking is cancelled or changed less than 24hrs of the booking time, the payment will be forfeit and you will need to pay another deposit if you require another booking. If you change your booking before 24h of the appointment your deposit will just be transferred to your next appointment.
This rule also applies if you do not show up to your appointment or are running significantly late and we have other clients booked in.
If you wish to cancel your appointment we require 24 hour notification in advance. Your deposit will be simply transferred to your next appointment.
If you cancel your appointment under 24h before the payment will be forfeit.
All products and services provided by Golden Eyelashes are perishable products and services and for OH&S reasons, we are unable to offer refunds. All our provided services are temporary beauty solutions, and as such, should not be expected to last forever, however, by following our recommended care instructions, you will get the best life out of your selected product / service. Golden Eyelashes holds no responsibility for your product / service after you have left our salon, and can not guarantee the life of your product if you choose not to use the recommended products and follow our after care instructions. The services / products we provide act differently on every person for many different reasons, and the information we give you as to how long your product or service should last is a general guide which has stemmed from our own and our customers experiences. We can never guarentee the life of our product or service due to this fact. Different skin, hair, hormones, habits, sweat etc - will all play a part in the lifespan of any eyelash extension service. We will, however, do our best to recommend what is best suited to you. If for any reason you are unhappy with a product or service or anything goes wrong, PLEASE LET US KNOW, as we will offer to fix it at little or no charge or offer you a free service or credit if required within a 1 week period.
Personal informationPersonal information: The types of personal information or personal data we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your health information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- Collection and use of personal informationWe may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have;
- to send you reminders about your future appointments
- Disclosure of personal information to third partiesWe may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- payment systems operators;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you.
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics, Ovatu or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia including in the United States of America.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside if you are a European Union (EU) citizen, to third parties that reside outside the EU.
Our responsibilities as a ‘controller’ under the GDPRControllers are defined by the GDPR as natural or legal persons, a public authority, agency or other body to which personal information or personal data has been disclosed, whether via a third party or not, and who determines the purposes and means of processing personal information. We are a collector under the GDPR as we collect, use and store your personal information to enable us to provide you with our goods and/or services.
As a collector, we have certain obligations under the GDPR when collecting, storing and using the personal information of EU citizens. If you are an EU citizen, your personal data will:
- be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner by us;
- only be collected for the specific purposes we have identified in the ‘collection and use of personal information’ clause above and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes we have identified;
- be collected in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which the personal information is processed;
- be kept up to date, where it is possible and within our control to do so (please let us know if you would like us to correct any of your personal information);
- be kept in a form which permits us to identify you, but only for so long as necessary for the purposes for which the personal data was collected;
- be processed securely and in a way that protects against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- We also apply these principles to the way we collect, store and use the personal information of our Australian customers or clients.
Specifically, we have the following measures in place, in accordance with the GDPR:
- Data protection policies: We have internal policies in place which set out where and how we collect personal information, how it is stored and where it goes after we get it, in order to protect your personal information.
- Right to ask us to erase your personal information: You may ask us to erase personal information we hold about you.
- Right to ask us to restrict data processing: You may ask us to limit the processing of your personal information where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is wrong (to give us enough time to verify if the information needs to be changed), or where processing data is unlawful and you request us to restrict the processing of personal information rather than it being erased.
- Notification of data breaches: We will comply with the GDPR in respect of any data breach.
- Our responsibilities as a ‘processor’ under the GDPRWhere we are a processor, we have contracts containing certain prescribed terms in our contracts with controllers. Depending on circumstances, we can be a controller or processor or controller and processor. In addition to:
- our contractual obligations with controllers (where we are solely a processor); and
- our legal obligations under the GDPR as a controller (where we are both a controller and processor) as a processor we also have the following direct responsibilities:
- not to use a sub-processor without the prior written authorisation of the data controller;
- to co-operate with supervisory authorities;
- to ensure the security of its processing;
- to keep records of processing activities;
- to notify any personal data breaches to the data controller; and
- to employ a data protection officer and appoint (in writing) a representative within the European Union if required by the GDPR. (These are not required for the company at the present time).
To the extent the GDPR applies to our processing of your personal data, you agree that the GDPR Data Processing Schedule set out on our Site governs such processing.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our Site or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in PDF format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party (data portability).
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached an article of the GDPR and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact the ICO if you wish to make a complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and securityWe are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures such as the secure cloud drive, to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Golden eyelashes ltd
Last update: 15th May 2018